For admission, you MUST bring your current insurance card(s) along with a valid state or federally issued photo ID, driver’s license, military ID or valid passport.
- All patients are required to have a negative Covid-19 test which is coordinated through the physician’s office.
- On arrival at Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center, you will be screened and face masks are required.
- A staff member will escort you to the registration area. After registration is completed, you will be asked to return to the lobby.
- Practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart from others whenever possible.
- Patients who require special assistance and minors may have one (1) visitor to obtain vital clinical history/information.
Due to Covid-19, visitors are not allowed in the facility. Visitors may either wait outside in automobiles and/or give their cell phone numbers to admission staff and nursing staff will call driver upon discharge.